Saturday, February 26, 2011

brownies and toothpicks

So I didn't end up sleeping the day away like I thought I would! I woke up at eleven and decided to get up knowing if I didn't that I really would sleep the day away. So I got up and uploaded a bunch of pictures and videos to my facebook. That took forever. Then I took a little nap. Then got up again and went to the store. Then took another nap...I was tired I got up way early for how late I went to bed. After I awoke from my second nap I made cheesecake brownies. I did the dished while they were in the oven. Yum so good!!


We ate a bunch our first sitting. I don't think they will last very long.

After we ate a ton of then I was cleaning up a little. Smashing an empty milk carton and mt dew box so they wouldn't take up the whole garbage. Of course I was doing this bare foot...I rarely wear shoes in the house. And what do you know the toothpick I had used to check the brownies didn't make it into the garbage when I through it away. I guess that little old toothpick thought my toes were a better place for it.


It hurt...but I survived.

I'm not really sure how this happened. I guess the toothpick was on the soda box when I smashed it and I didn't see till it was sticking out of my foot. Stacha and Archer both just started laughing RUDE right? Haha I laughed too so I guess I can't be to mad. Then I started yelling get the camera get the camera!! I wanted to have proof that it really happened haha. I wasn't going to die or anything so whats a few extra second's of a toothpick in the foot. I'm kind of a nerd. Well anyway I was a little scared to pull it out myself so I told Archer he had to. He came over put his fingers around the toothpick and pulls. You'd think it would come out right...wrong! His fingers slid off the toothpick and the toothpick stayed right where it was...IN MY FOOT! So we had to try again. I said "make sure you pull it out this time"!! I braced myself he pulled (again) and this time my foot was free of the toothpick. Yay!! Now I have a little puncture wound and am not putting as much weight as normal on that foot but other then that I am fine. I cleaned it with peroxide and am hoping it heals fast!! Then we went outside with clover (our dog) and took some videos of her playing in the fresh snow which I will tell you about that tomorrow. Here I am now sitting at the compute writing my post. I'm glad I didn't decide to post earlier or I wouldn't have had this funny/awesome story to post! haha. Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. 

When was the last time you injured yourself what and how did you do it?

1 comment:

  1. I slid on the floor of the dance room during my elementary dance class. I can't remember what we were doing exactly, but we don't wear socks in the classroom because it would be dangerously slippery and I ended up with floor burns on the top of my feet! Lame sauce.

    Sorry for laughing. But it was so funny for some reason! haha!

    ReplyDelete