Saturday, February 26, 2011

4:50 in the morning...I need to go to bed much earlier!

Today was awesome! Slept in way to long cause I was up way to late...not as late as right now though!! My sister in-law Stacha and I made our Justin Bieber shirts they turned out awesome! Her's is a little better then mine but that's ok! I like it anyway. This is the front. On the back I am going to write Bieber fever really close to the bottom I think it will look good!


Close up


Full view

After our shirts were finished we went to the movies. Mom came up and wanted to see Unknown so Me, Archer, Stacha, and their brother Kagen went with her.  I have decided that I really like Liam Neeson the last few movies I've seen with him I have loved! I would defiantly recommend this movie (but you should know I'm not picky about movies...or pretty much anything so I'm not always the best recommendation to follow). Archer liked it too though so you know it was good! Well I'm off to bed! I will probably end up sleeping most of the day away tomorrow. When I do the back of the JB shirt I will put a picture up and probably some more when I actually wear it!! Happy weekend!! Does anyone have plans?

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Bieber Fever! I can't wait to make more shirts! :D

    ReplyDelete