Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I love making clothes for my kids!  
 It is so rewarding when they love what I have made! I am not even that great of a seamstress. In fact I wouldn't call myself a seamstress at all. I sew easy stuff using easy patterns. Haha.
  This is the latest and I love it! It is so easy I honestly think anyone who has a sewing machine could sew this pattern!
 It is the new Unisex Be Creative Hoodie from Ellie And Mac.
  Want to know something even better? This brand new, just released pattern is on sale for only $3.85 until Sunday!
    Need a hoodie pattern for your children this winter?
 Don't have a lot of extra money...because Christmas?
 Need a Christmas gift for someone?
 Or just have to much fabric and need to use some of it?
 BUY THIS PATTERN! 
At less that 4 bucks you cant go wrong! 
  I love these and so do my kids! 
YOU NEED THIS PATTERN. You'll LOVE it I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment