Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry it's been forever!! Here's an update on what i've been doing!

When I got to my parents house I found out that they had gotten rid of the internet. There went the idea of blogging while I was there.  Oh well I will just have to catch up in one big post. Hopefully I can remember everything or most of what I did.


When I got to Payson I stopped at Walmart to look for something I was supposed to get for my sister in-law. They didn't have it. I texted my friend Branden who use to work there and said "oh how I love the sights and sounds of Payson Walmart" the response I got was "WHAT!"  (Pretty much no one knew I was going to visit!) We texted back and forth a few times then then I get a text that says "Daniel says you better come visit us or he's going to kick you in the vag."  haha lame I know I still love him though!! Well anyway after I got to my parents I unpacked my stuff let my Mom know that I had made it safely and headed to Brandens. When I got there the three of us pretty much just sat around at talked like old times....kind of! It was fun I miss those boys!! After that I went home and went to bed!!


When I woke up (around nine or ten...not sure) got ready and went to Costco with my Mom, Dad, and brother. I love that place! My Dad bought us food before we did some shopping. I called my sister Cori and she met us at there to hang out for a little before her next class started. Cori asked if I wanted to go with her because she was going to a friends house to make cake pops after her class. I thought that sounded fun her friends are so cute! Since I want to make my own (hello kitty cake pops) I figured I could learn how to do it! When we were leaving Costco I went with Cori to her class and then to her friend Candis' house! After another friend Amelia got there we had a few drinks (grape vodka and soda yum) some homemade apple crisp with homemade whipped cream that Candis had made for us. SO GOOD!! Then got to making the cake pops. That took a lot longer then I had expected!! After they were all finished Cori and I headed home and went to bed!


Got up and got ready. Then went to a Chinese buffet with my parents. I ate so much food!! It was good I love Chinese and haven't had it for quite a long time! Then we went to Harbor Freight..love that hardware store they ALWAYS have awesome sales!! I wish they had one here in cedar!! I could walk through those isles for hours...well I think we did. We were there for at least one haha. After that we went to the dollar movies (which is really a $1.50) and saw The Dilemma. It was pretty funny!! We then stopped by my Cori's so I could give her the oven mitt and hot pads and pick up something that she had planned on sending to me but never did and now didn't need to (I was in town). On the way home we stopped at Walmart in Springville to see if they had what I needed to get for my sister in-law. They did YES!! Don't need to worry about that any more. After that we went home and hung out there till going to bed.


My parents went to church and I caught up on some sleep! I only got out of bed because I heard my sister Chrystal come in with the baby (Jack) he is so cute!! Not really a baby anymore though, he is a year and a half. Chrystal had me model some really cute dress that she is planning to put on KSL Classifieds. Wish she would just let me have them but she needs money. She thinks they will sale better if they are being shown on a person rather then laying out on the bed. I think Dad skipped some of church cause he was home for all that. (Little side note if you ask Jack how to get a horse come to you he clicks his tongue so cute!!) Dad and I took Jack out to the field to see the horses which he LOVED! He got to pet them and got to sit on them with Dad or Me holding onto him so nothing could happen. When we went back inside Mom was home from church, and had started on making the enchiladas for dinner. Cori and Ryan came over and we all ate shortly after three. After eating we hung out talked and played with Jack. Dad showed Jack the dove that he adopted after finding it with a broken wing. He is going to let it go in the spring if it's wing gets better and it can fly again. My dad is such an animal lover!! That's where I get it from!! Jack kept going to the door and clicking his tongue haha he wanted to go see the horses again. So Cori took him out to see them before her and Ryan left. When Chrystal and Jack came back in Jack got a diaper change ate some food and and was out like a rock. (he wouldn't nap earlier when Chrystal tried to get him to) She said he slept the whole night until 8 the next morning. Mom went to work and Dad and I watched TV and then he helped me pack some thing I was tacking back to Cedar. Then watched more TV. When we got snacky Dad heated up some shrimp (a whole plate full just for us!) and made pot stickers it was so good!! Mom got home right as the pot stickers were done cooking but didn't want any. She got ready for bed. Dad and I ate our food watched a little more tv and went to bed our selves. (I had planned on leaving today but the weather was suppesed yo be kind of bad and I didn't want to risk it)


On Monday I slept till noon. Then got up packed the rest of my things and headed for home. YAY I missed my hubby!! I got back a little after three. Then Stacha Archer and I went to Ihop. After that Stacha and I were going to go to bread and soup night but were a little to late so the lady said we could just take some of the left over bread if we wanted! We took her up on that for sure the bread they have there is so good! I like food if you couldn't tell...every time I have talked about food in this post which has been A LOT I said it was so good!! haha! Well after that we went to Walmart got get out grocery's then came home and watched The Little Mermaid. I took it and a few other movies from my parents house. After it was over Stacha went up stairs and I gave Archer a massage. He was really sore from helping his Dad and Uncle get the garden ready (He had gone to his parents for a few days when I was at mine haha). Then we went to bed.


When I got up I took Archer to class and came home and did the dished that I probably should have done before I went to my parents. Oh well they are done now. After doing the dished I was pretty gross myself so I hopped in the shower. When I got out Archer and I made some french toast. I love breakfast any time of day! We finished eating He took a nap and I caught up on facebook. I hadn't been on the computer since I left. I got hungry so I made myself something to eat. When he woke up 6 hours later (he didn't sleep very well last night) I made him some hamburgers. Then Stacha came down to watch Glee. Loved it!! I was laughing so hard through most of this episode. When I was over Stacha went up stairs Archer got on his computer game and  I watcher a few other shows and then decided that I REALLY needed to catch up the blog so here we are now. That's pretty much all I've been up to these last few days! Hope you all had a rocking weekend I know I did!!

Did any of you do anything special this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment