Friday, February 11, 2011

Where to srart

Well as you can see this is my first post. I have been inspired to start a blog because of one that I follow so I am going to tell you a little about it and then I'll get to telling you a little about myself. The girls name is Kaelah, I came across her blog called  Little Chief Honeybee one day (a few months ago) when I was searching for fun DIY projects that I wanted to try. I looked at her picture and read a few of the recent posts and then, I WAS HOOKED!! She is so cute and fun! She seems like the kind of person that anyone could be best friends with! She blogs about what is going on in her life, the pictures her and her boyfriend Mike take when they are out on thier wild adventures, the music she likes, how work went, the weather and all kind of other stuff. For me it is so fun to read her blog and see what inspires someone else.


Okay. Well I guess I should say a little about my self seeing as this is MY blog haha. My name is Laura if you didn't guess that from the name of the blog. Laura-Babora was a nick name given to me by some old coworkers. I have a few nick names larb, larba, you know the usual play of you real name. Well I didn't know what I should call my little blog so I decided to go with a nick name...why not right? My full name is Laura Danielle Hardy it was Laura Danielle Jensen but a year and (on VALENTINES DAY) three months ago I got married to the most wonderful man I could have ever asked for!! His name is Archer. We have two pets a Ferret named Kamberlin and our lovely  little dog Clover. I love her she is such a good dog!! I don't have any pictures of Kamberlin on this computer so I can't show you guys her yet hopefully I will be able to get some soon! I do however have a few pictures of Clover she is so much fun!


She had been sleeping with her tongue sticking out and when I started taking pictures she woke up.


She is always laying on the couch with something!


She LOVES car rides! That's probably a good thing because I take her pretty much every where I go!

Right now I am not working. I wish I could find a job. Where we live nothing is ever hiring. blah.  I am thinking about starting up an Etsy shop and selling some of


the bags

and bows

and other things that I make. I not sure about all that yet though we'll see as time goes on. Sorry the picture quality isn't the best they were all taken with my phone.

Well anyway I better get going thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully over time you will get to know more about me and I will get to know more about you! bye bye until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment