Thursday, February 17, 2011

Headed to Mesquite.

My husband are are are going to go to Mesquite tonight. That is where his family and friends live. Its been probably about a month since we last went to visit and he does not have classes on Fridays so we decided it would be a good weekend to visit again. I am going to bring the laptop but I will probably forget or be to busy to post anything. So if I miss a few posts you'll know why.

I haven't really done much today. I have been on a sewing kick lately if you haven't noticed yet. So I made another hot pad it is like the ones I made for my Mom but I think I am going to give it to one of my sisters. I think I might make 2 hot pad and 1 oven mitt for both of my older sisters and my brother and his fiance but I cant make up my mind if I want to or not. Other then that all I have done today is go to the store, make and eat dinner, tacos to be exact, and then I made some chip dip that we will be taking to mesquite with us. Speaking of mesquite I still need to pack my clothes and the things for the dog. So I better get going.

What are your plans for this weekend? I hope you have a good one! Hopefully I will remember to post while we are in Mesquite but just in case I forget...I'll see you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment