Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The finished set and a story from my day

I finished the oven mitts for my Mom. I decided that I was going to make 2 instead of just one. I hope she likes them as much as I do!!   



The completed set of oven mitts. (Don't mind my toes.)


The hot pads and oven mitts together! 



And a little silly one of me.


On another note...I went to a waxing salon today. With a friend who had asked me to go with her because she didn't want to drive the hour their and back alone.  Well, let's just say in the car ride I learned of something called vajazzling! I had never hear of it before and with I still hadn't! I am not going to explain what this is in my own words because some might find it to be inappropriate. But here is the definition VAJAZZLING: The act of applying glitter and jewels to a woman's nether regions for aesthetic purposes. I just want to say I do not understand where some "fad's" come from and why people accept them as being cool...? Why would you pay to have this done? I mean if you really wanted to why not just go by rhinestones and super glue or something like this Uro-Bond Silicone Skin Adhesive at your local craft store?  You would have your own endless supply! It would be a lot cheaper too...might not look as good though...but who cares you and your spouse should be the only people seeing that place anyway!! HAHA you could make a game of it he/she puts them on you and vice versa. When they come off you could do it all over again!!  If you wanted to find out more about it you can always Google it but know that it will not be work appropriate. Oh I almost forgot the worst of it...THIS CAN ALSO BE DONE FOR MEN that right I said for men. To each his/her own. Would you please tell me what man in his right mind would want to have glitter and jewels applied to his nether regions? None that I know of that's for sure! Also the mens version is called penazzling. This to if Googled would not be work safe! 

I hope I have not offended anyone! This is just my own opinion and a small part of the story that is my life. 
If you have anything you want to say/add/or comment about I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment